1. Free to open an account which can be ready to trade within hours
2. Guarantee the rate you receive is within 0.2%-1% of the live interbank spot rate.
3. Can generate a cost saving of between 0.5% to 4% when compared to a high street bank. This is equivalent to a maximum saving of £4,000 on a £100,000 transaction.
4. Currencies Direct charges no commission and no transaction costs
5. We can reduce your currency risk by offering forward contracts to help set the rate for your future transaction
6. We will keep you informed at all stages of the payment process and provide a more efficient service than your bank
7. All client funds are secure as they are held in segregated client accounts by our banking partner HSBC
8. Currencies Direct is a UK registered Ltd company (Reg No.: 3041197) and operates under the regulation of HM Customs & Excise, adhering to their Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (MLR No.: 12132225)