Advanced Search

Towergate Landlord Insurance (Landlord Insurance)
Towergate Insurance specialises in landlords insurance, also known as buy to let insurance and let property insurance. We're committed to offering great service and generous landlords insurance cover to individuals renting out their property or properties either personally or via a letting agency. Whether you have just one house to let or several, we can help. We provide extensive building and contents cover for single properties and portfolios.
Location: UK
1. Cover for properties let to professionals and students and DSS
2. Cover can be extended to include accidental damage
3. Cover if let out privately or through a letting agent
4. Up to 20% no claims discount
5. Includes legal liability cover
1. The first 250 for escape of water claims, 1,000 for subsidence/heave/landslip claims and 100 excess for all other claims. Excess amounts may vary according to different schemes.
2. If your property is not professionally managed then theft will be excluded unless the loss or damage involves forcible entry to or exit from the property
3. Malicious damage caused by your tenants may be excluded from your policy
4. After 30 days of unoccupancy, your cover may be restricted (however, cover will still be in place)
5. Storm damage to fences, gates or hedges
6. Loss or damage caused by wear and tear
7. The first 250 for escape of water claims, 1,000 form subsidence/heave/landslip claims and 50 for all other claims
Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance Type: Landlord Insurance Provider
Landlord Information:
You must be 18 or over and UK resident

Policy Name: Towergate Landlord Insurance
Policy Cost: Varies on policy chosen
Policy Excess: Varies on policy chosen

Cover Type: Landlord Insurance
Cover Level: Buildings, Contents
Cover Detail:
1. Cover for properties let to professionals, students and DSS, families or single persons
2. Cover for loss of rent due to an insured risk, such as fire
3. Cover for alternative accommodation if the property becomes uninhabitable
4. Cover for periods of vacancy e.g. between tenancy agreements
5. Option to insure against accidental damage caused by tenants
6. Cover if let out privately or through a letting agent

Suitable For:
Landlord Insurance
You must be 18 or over and UK resident
Contents and Buildings cover
Premiums reduced for buildings cover:
1. Professional let premiums 20% reduction,
2. Student let premiums 33% reduction.
Premiums reduced for contents cover: All content only cover premiums are reduced by 26%.

Application Methods: Online, Tel
Underwriter: Consortium of insurers including RSA and Allianz
Pay Monthly: No

News and ChartsNEWS / CHARTS

For once we are seeing Car Insurance Prices Drop since 2014
31 August 2018 - Which Way To Pay
A statement released last week , states that Car Insurance can be dropping by as much as 11% .
Is Everything covered for that Big Day ? Wedding Insurance
31 August 2018 - Which Way To Pay
Planning your wedding is one of the happiest times in your life , however we always need to make sure that we are covered for every penny spent . Wedding Insurance is a Must
Forever monitoring your endowment policy ?
08 April 2017 - Which Way To Pay
If this is your case then why not sell your policy on to make yourself some cash , and get what its worth.