|Aviva Stakeholder Pension (Stakeholder Pensions)|
|This Pension offers a flexible way to invest your money for when you retire. You can start your pension with just £20.00 and increase or decrease your payments as you wish. Benefit from their low annual management charges if you apply online – a maximum of 0.9% - which covers the cost of plan administration and looking after your investments. Before you decide to invest in this pension scheme it is extremely important that you read all of the terms and conditions to ensure that this is the right pension scheme for you.|
1. You can stop, re-start, or change your payments to suit your needs.
2. You get tax relief on your payments
3. You can invest in one or more of the wide range of pension funds.
4. When you retire, you can usually take up to 25% of your fund as a tax-free lump sum.
5. There's a maximum annual charge of 1% of the fund value each year, but if you apply online this charge is just 0.9%.
1. The value of a pension fund can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed.
2. The level of risk/return depends on the fund(s) you're invested in - the higher the potential for growth, the greater the risk.
1. Aviva will help you by investing your payments using the Balanced Managed Lifestyle Strategy.
|Min Investments: £20|
|SIPP Options: No|
|Rate: Dependent on product|
|Fund Options: 34|
|Suitable For: |
You must be under 75 years
The earliest age you can take your funds is 50 old.
1. You cannot access your funds before you retire.
2. You cannot take pension fund withdrawals while continuing to invest
1. When you retire, you can usually take up to 25% of your fund as a tax-free lump sum.
2. You can make regular monthly or yearly payments into your Aviva Stakeholder Pension. This is normally done by direct debit from your bank or building society account. You can also make one-off payments at any time, which could include money you've moved from another pension scheme.
|Terms and Conditions: |
1. The earliest you can take your funds is 50 years old
2. You must be under 75 years