|Selling Endowments.uk.com (Broker)|
|Endowments.uk.com offer to search the market and negotiate to find you the best valuation from 10 market makers. You can apply online in just 5 minutes and endowments.uk.com will be in contact with you to find the best offer from the market. They provide valuations for a wide range of with-profits endowment policies only.|
1. Offers a free, no obligation quotation
2. Offers of up to 50% above Surrender Value.
3. Specialist knowledge of daily fluctuations in the market and can respond to its demands immediately.
1. There are many factors that influence any offer that can be made, including the life company the policy is held with, the number of years until the policy matures and the current demands of the traded endowent market.
1. Majority of purchases are completed in between 4-7 weeks
2. To sell your endowment policy you will need to have access to the original policy document, the current 'surrender value' of your policy (you can obtain this from you Life Assurance company) as well as valid proof of identity, address and age.
|Market Makers: 10|
|Policies: With profits|
|Process: Apply online|
|Fees: Apply to confirm|
|Online Quote: Yes|
|% Increase Surrender Value: 10% – 50%|
Endowments.uk.com search the market and negotiate to find you the best valuation from 10 market makers.
|Suitable For: |
With profits policies only
1. The contract note is a legal document; once you have signed it you are obliged to sell your policy at the stated offer
1. Unable to provide valuations for unit-linked endowment policies.
|Introductory Offer: |